Date(s) - 20/10/2018 - 21/10/2018
5 of 10 spaces available
Orlinda Grove Sports Shed
There is a water release happening at Bradys lake this weekend so we are going rafting!
This will be a one or two day trip depending on numbers, at the moment we are planning on leaving the sheds by 7:30am. There is cars coming back later on Saturday afternoon/evening for those who can’t stay the night. If you wish to stay the night Bradys has a lovely camping ground, please let us know and depending on numbers there will be more rafting on Sunday. Gear for camping can be borrowed if needed.
PLEASE NOTE: new rafters are more then welcome but it is must bigger water then the intro trip on the Derwent so just keep that in mind.
What to bring:
– Closed toe shoes to wear in the water and dry shoes for after,
– Warm clothes to wear on river – Please NO cotton,
– Lunch and some snacks, money for a bakery stop in New Norfolk on the way
– Warm clothes to wear off river
– Petrol money (should definitely be no more then $15)
If you plan on camping:
– Sleeping bag, sleeping mat
– Food and snacks
Expect lots of water, laughs and fun and prepare for a good day!
Please make sure you inform us if you are planning on staying overnight .
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Rowan Ellery
- Zexiang Huang
- Janina Reiter
- Clare Cuppari
- Nik Saunders